
Friday January 25th was Dan's 27th Birthday. We went to lunch with all of his work buddies at Thai Chili Garden in Orem, it was delicious but not very Biggest Loser Friendly... I am now down 6 pounds btw. Actually, the whole day was a big binge, but it was a birthday so it doesn't count, right? When he got home from work, I had a Kneaders eclair "cake" waiting for him. (Those eclairs are his faves!) The kids made cards for him, and I gave him a ski pass to The Canyons. Then after a quick birthday song, blowing out of the candles, and the making of a wish ceremony, we left the kids with the grandparents, and were off to dinner and the Jazz game. I had made reservations at Fleming's at the Gateway, (which was a good thing, because when we got there at 6pm, there was an hour and a half wait!) so we sat right down and ordered up. And, like always, it does not disappoint! They start you off with toasted baquettes and spreads, which are very delicious. Then we had crab cakes, a side of asparagus and the most delectable filet ever. It also came with roasted mussels and a lobster fondue. I'm telling you, if you ever have $100 to spend on dinner, this is the place to go! Their pork chops are out of this world! Anyway, we then walked across the street to the Energy Solutions Arena and sat in our killer seats 7 rows up from the floor. Watching the Jazz this close up was a totally different experience. You can hear and see every little foul, sweaty detail! It was awesome! If any of you saw the game, and saw when Artest got kicked out, we were sitting close enough to touch him if we wanted. I am pretty sure it was the row of guys in front of us who led him to his anger that night. Needless to say, it was a fun night!
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a fun date night for Dans b-day! I'm glad you got to go to such a fun game since you were so close too!!
Post a Comment