I have been doing up some wash cloths to go with some handmade soap to give away as gifts. The flower pattern I got from here: http://whimsicalknitting.blogspot.com/2006/05/flower-power-washcloth-pattern.html
This dayflower cloth pattern was fun to do, because it wasn't mindless. I really had to pay attention to get this one right. The pattern for this one can be found here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2007/01/dayflower-cloth.html
And last but not least, I did this petal bib up just to have on hand as a baby shower gift. This pattern is from One Skein: 30 Quick Projects to Knit or Crochet by Leigh Radford. I got this book for Christmas and I love it! All of these projects were knit in 100% cotton.
3 comments:
What wonderful gifts, cloths and handmade soaps! I dearly LOVE handmade soap!
I wanted to tell you thank you & I am very, very honored that you chose to use one of my cloth designs with your gifts! You made my day!
McKell those are so incredibly cute! I love them all! Cute blog, and welcome to the land of the blog!!
McKell I think you should start selling your stuff online. I bet you could make a mint!
Post a Comment