Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She is just Tu-Tu Cute!


Ok... here is the ode to the princess. Amelia is a girly-girl through and through! Even though she is not even 2 yet, she insists on having her "pretties" (Nails) painted at all times. But that is just the beginning. She calls herself Princess ("I a pincess...") and Pretty ("I Pitty") and has to put on her make-up with mommy. She has her own little make-up brush she uses to pretend with. Her favorite show is "Hairspray" which she loves to sing and dance to. She is a diva. She loves to play mommy to her baby dolls, and push them around in the stroller. But she can't push them around until she has her purse on her shoulder and the cell phone in the purse. She loves shoes. She loves to boss her brother around, and get her hair brushed.


And so naturally, the princess needed a tu-tu.






























The whole time I was making it, Amelia would check in to see the progress, saying "Pincess? Pincess?" So we put it on and away she went! Spinning and spinning until she ran into the wall she was so dizzy. But you know.... a girl's GOT to have a tu-tu! (Especially this girl!)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love have little girls running around. It is the best to have buddies to do nails with! And when they grow up we will have shopping pals. Cute pics!

Suzy said...

She is tu-tu cute! I love her in that tu-tu and I loved her in Grandma's tu-tu!

Lindsey said...

That is adorable! I think that is my comment for all of your posts!

Tropicanna said...

Absolutely adorable! I'll never forget her running around in my mom's old leotard and tutu...she really is a princess! She must take after me a little...