Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lacrosse Season has started! (so see ya never)



Dan coaches Orem High's Lacrosse Team and lacrosse season has officially begun. He has been doing this for like 5-6 years now and I have been his score keeper for about as long. I was lovingly dubbed "lady coach" by the boys the first day I started and it has stuck. I had a mom approach me at the game yesterday and say "Oh so you must be the 'lady coach' I've heard so much about". HaHa... I had no idea who her or her son even were! But I don't mind. I like doing the stats, and I like getting to know the boys. It's a fun thing, but it is time consuming... so see ya sometime in May when the season ends. :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

have fun lady coach. :)

Lindsey said...

Way to be a supportive wifey!

Tropicanna said...

That first picture is fantastic. It looks like a shot for a newspaper. Good job!

McKell said...

HaHa... that shot wasn't taken by me, it's on the lacrosse website.