Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You Guys, I couldn't Resist!



Okay, so since Amelia has had her tutu, I felt like something was missing. Well Silly McKell... legwarmers of course! I cut up some old yellow socks, and magically Amelia has some rockin' leg warmers to complete her ballerina ensemble. Yes it may scream ballerina from the 80's, but I don't care! It's still cute. I love how open minded Amelia is when it comes to fashion... she is willing to try anything. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to be resourseful with the yellow socks! I can't think of a more perfect ansemble than yellow leg warmers and a purple tutu. What a lucky girl to have such a fun mom like you!

Michelle said...

That is the cutest thing I ever seen. I need a girl!! I don't think my boys would quite go for the tutu!

Natalie said...

Where are the scruncies and slap bracelet?