I found out May 1st that I am expecting, and waited 2 whole weeks before telling Dan on Mother's Day. Then we waited a whole 'nother month to tell the families on Father's Day. I think that this is the longest we have waited to tell everyone. We took Isaac and Amelia to the doctor's office with us to hear the heartbeat and that is how we told the kids. Isaac kept the secret for 5 whole days before we told the family, it just about killed him, but he did it.
This pregnancy has been different than my previous two. I have only thrown-up 3 times, where with the other 2, it was 3 times a day! I am still nauseous, and have to eat every 2 hours, but I will take that over throwing-up everyday!
I am 13 weeks pregnant and my due date is Dec. 26th, but knowing me it will be closer to the first week in December.
We are super excited and very grateful. We are very aware and never take for granted how easy it is for us to get pregnant... we feel very blessed. Although I feel very anxious to start on Christmas so that I can get it done early this year... I think we will have other things on our mind this year other than buying presents. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats! What a perfect gift to give your other two kids...another sibling. Hope everything goes as smooth as possible! I cant wait to see you prego. I am sure you are cute :)
Woot Woot. :)
I am really happy for you guys!
Well you already know how excited I am but I'll tell ya again! WAAAAAHOOOOO!
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! You're hiding it very well still. Congratulations! And as a monther of a Christmas baby who was born in early December, let me tell you that every day away from Christmas he is born is a blessing. And Christmas is also extra sweet with the greatest present on earth already there.
I am so excited for you. I can't believe you when that long with out telling Dan. I am so happy your not as sick.
I'm so very excited for you!
Congrats! We're excited for you guys. Jerry would kill me if I waited that long to tell him! We missed you at the concert a few weeks ago, but with the retards smoking all around us, its probably good that you missed it!
Yeah! I am so dang excited!
Congratulations Mckell! That is such exciting news. I am too anxious to make the leap from two to three. Although my kids probably have some form of ADHD HA!
I hope the next 9 months are awesome!
Post a Comment