Monday, July 28, 2008

Better Late than Never!

So, back in June we had a two-fer party at my house. A baby shower for Nicole who is due the end of August, and a going away party for Amy who moved to Omaha. My good friend Lindsey reminded me that I have not yet blogged a post of this fabulous event. So here goes; better late than never!
We had fabulous food, music and conversation, which is basically the same as every other book club we've ever had, except this time Nicole got presents to open, and we were sad because Amy was leaving. It was a fun night though, and I'm glad to have great friends who still put up with me. I have known all of these gals since grade school and Jr. High, and...
I Love My Friends!

This is the sweater that I knit for Nicole's baby, Lorenzo.


Nicole opening her presents.


All the gals. Me, Michelle, Amy, Nicole, Tiffany, Lindsey and Kristin.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures! How adorable is Nicole's belly? That night was so fun. I love you guys!

Tiffany said...

I am glad we FINALLY got that picture right! It was a great evening I cant wait to see little Lorenzo in his sweater.

da Silva Family said...

I can't tell you how much I love that sweater! I show it to everyone who comes over to my house! That was so thoughtful of you. That was such a fun night. We should all go together to get the new Stephanie Meyer book...

Lindsey said...

That night was a blast. Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess!