Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Crafts are so fun!

So I have a double baby shower on Saturday, both babies being girls. I was originally going to knit both babies a little sweater or something, but time got away from me. So they got sewn dresses and knitted pacifier clips. I got the pattern for the dresses from this lady's blog. I've seen her patterns before at Gardner Village and I absolutely love her designs.
And the pacifier clips I got from the newest addition to my array of knitting books, Itty Bitty Nursery.

I just have to put a little plug in for this book. It is pretty rare that I get a knitting book that I am willing to knit every last thing in that precious little gem of a book! I LOVE it!

So after a bit of sewing and knitting I am done with these projects and can finally check them off of my to-do list. On to the next thing....

And when I find out what I am having next week, there will be even more projects to be had! Sheesh!


6 comments:

Omgirl said...

For a second there I thought you were announcing that you're having twins!

Suzy said...

I LOVE the pacifier clips! Those are so cute!

McKell said...

I am happy to announce that I am NOT having twins! We even had a quick ultrasound last appointment, (Dan had a coupla unsettling dreams about twins) just to be safe. But now that I look back at my post, I can totally see why you would have thought that! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to have a baby so that I can fill all of your time with craft projects for me! I will write you a long list of requests and one of these dresses and one of the paci clips will definately be on there. Ha ha! So did you find out what you are having?

Lindsey said...

Sorry I just re read the post. I can't wait to find out what you're having NEXT week! :o)

da Silva Family said...

You make the cutest things! Your kids are so lucky! I love the dresses and pacifier clips. I can't wait for you to find out what you are having next week (I still think it will be a boy!).