Friday, November 7, 2008

Hat and Pants




Well I finally finished Amelia's pant-a-loonies. I started them FOREVER ago, and finally decided I needed to be done with them before she grew out of them! The pattern for these little Emma's Unmentionables can be found here. I used Lion Brand's Baby Soft in Crisp White.
I also crocheted her that newsboy cap in Lion Wool Yarn in Lemongrass. This was great because it only took like an hour or two, max. I love quick projects. I have been crazy with Christmas, it was nice to be sidetracked with something else, but enough procrastinating... back to Christmas!

10 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh they turned out soooo good!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the hat. love it.

Crystal Hadlock said...

those pants are so stinkin cute! You are so good at knitting!

Amy said...

So cute! You're very talented.

Erin said...

Those are so dang cute! I love the hat, too.

Omgirl said...

Those pantaloons are so freaking cute!!!! I would love some of those for Daphne, but i don't knit.

Michelle said...

Not only are the pants and hat cute, your little girl is quite the ham. She is so cute.

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

I am HAPPY to see that you finished the pants...I've been dying to see how they turned out, and they are adorable. Love the hat too. You are so talented. I still want you to teach me how to make the hangings in your entry way...LOVE them! I've been thinking about them since I saw them.

Melinda said...

Hello! I found you. And I had no idea you were so talented. That hat is ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Mckell you are the best little knitter I know. I love the pantaloonies, keep up the good work.