

I loved the owl fabric from Joann's, and the backing on both blankets is a super soft fabric that happened to be 50% off. So I bought a yard of that and got 2 blankie backings out of it. The Christmas blanket topper is a just a knitted square of fabric with red flannel outlining it.
I got kind of anxious just to finish these puppies, so don't look to close. :) But hey, they are done, that means that baby is welcome to come any day now. :)

4 comments:
What a lucky baby to have such cute things to be cuddled in when he gets here.
So, you have your Christmas completely done, and you made time to make baby projects. I think you need a stamp on your forehead that says SUPERWOMAN!!!
umm can I just day that you are sooo talented! those little booties are so cute!
I love the little loafers--they are too cute! You are amazing! I don't know how you do so much!!!
Those are SOOOO cute! And it reminds me--I've been meaning to ask you if you've ever been to the site http://www.annieamelia.com/. It's my sister's friend's site (from Texas) and she has wonderful yarns and other knitting things. Let me know if you go there what you think.
Post a Comment