Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Negligence

Oh man... I have been a blog neglecter. I will be the first to admit it. It is hard to find time with 3 Kiddos! Here is a recap on our last coupla months.

*CHRISTMAS!!!






(Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus Pic for Nursery)

*Dan's Birthday celebrated at DISNEYLAND!

(Pics to come... )

*ELI'S BLESSING DAY


(He's rockin' a blessing Kimono and bow tie)
*And trying to figure out
life with 3 kiddos instead of 2....
I have so much more to blog about, but I can only do so much at a time folks! :)

5 comments:

da Silva Family said...

I'm dying to see your little Eli again!! He's already getting so big! When are we going to have book club? (as if you don't already have a million things going on...right :)

Lindsey said...

Yeah for the update! You are wonder woman. I can't believe you went to Disneyland. Didn't you do that when Isaac was a baby too? You look amazing and your family is just perfect. I miss seeing you!

Michelle said...

What a doll, I love the cheeks. I can't believe you went to Disneyland, how fun!! I am excited to see your little guy.

Crystal Hadlock said...

I love the pic of Eli laying on his tummy! I can't wait to see pics of disneyland!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Ok, so you need another update. :) How do I know what's going on with you guys unless you blog. Kenny doesn't seem to know anything about anyone...even though he works with his friends all day.