Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Eli's First Bash











Eli turned 1 on December 11, and I cannot believe how this year has flown! I thought it went by quickly with the first 2, but man.... this year flew! He is by far our heartiest child... the kid can eat, so I was excited to see him dig into his cake. He was a little skeptical at first, but then he figured out he could go for it and get messy, and he did. He got spoiled by family, and loved opening his presents. He is such a funny little guy, I love seeing his personality come out more and more every day. You should see him wrestle with daddy and brother. And is definitely the animal lover of the family. Fascinated by all creatures. He also let's you know when he wants something, he has to talk over his siblings, so he makes good use of his lungs. We love him so much and can't imagine life without him. We love you buddy!


2 comments:

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

He's sooo cute! Do you make your adorable cakes?

Tiffany said...

His cheeks are ADORABLE!!! Awesome cake