In February we did our 3rd annual trip to Disneyland. We like to go this time of year because it has little to no lines. We spent a day in Long Beach doing the Aquarium and one day in Santa Ana doing the Children's Museum. Then we spent the rest of the time with a 3 day park hopper to Disney/California Adventures. Wow, it was a lot easier when Eli was only 1 month old last year... a 1 year old is a different story. Plus the strap on the stroller was broken, so he kept sneaking out of the stroller, plus he was not feeling good any of the days, and one day it rained. But believe it or not, we still had a ball. Eli loved the rides and loved the attention he got while waiting in the lines. Isaac got to ride everything he wanted, and Amelia got to do her favorites 2 or 3 times. We made it a point his year to really rest up and do more of the shows. This was the first year we made time for the Aladdin show at California Adventures. It is pretty awesome, the kids loved it. And on the rainy day we even got to see the Abraham Lincoln show which most people don't even know exists. :) But while we were inside waiting, we got a private meeting with Goofy, Pluto, Minnie and Mickey! I guess the characters don't like the rain either. It was a fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This looks like so much fun! What an awesome tradition. I'm so jealous. Disney is so magical!
What a fun trip!! I'm dying to go to Disneyland! I think that is such a fun tradition that you guys have.
Glad you and the fam had fun! I sooo need a vacation!
Post a Comment