Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amelia's 4th Birthday.... 4 months later

Yes Amelia turned 4 in May, and yes it is now September. I haven't sat down at my computer in some time now. So now I must play catch up, because I do want to document our memories, I just don't want to take the time to do it. :) We did a Sweet Shop Party for Amelia this year, where the kids earned "candy cash" throughout the party and then got to go shopping for sweets at the end. It was really fun! We played gumball twister, pin the cherry on the cupcake, don't eat pete, opened presents and ate cake and icecream. I had to do a gumball machine cake for Amelia because I had one just like it when I was her age. She is turning out to be such a sweet, helpful girl. She loves to help me with whatever I am doing, like baking cookies or folding laundry. She lives in pretend land 24/7, she has one heck of an imagination. And she can't say her "r's" which is adorable at the moment. We love her so much and our lives wouldn't be the same without her!











2 comments:

jeannie said...

Mckell , what cute kids ( cuter than the Pup) I think Amelia looks like Gramma Leann, so fun to see them!!!!

Lindsey said...

McKell! Your birthday parties are SO AMAZING! You think of everything! I love the whole theme and the cake and the whole shabang! That Millie is such a doll! You get the super mom award hands down!