
This Easter I made Amelia's dress and the boy's matching pants, and I had 2 coupons at Kohl's for the boys shirts and ties which made them $5.40.....total. So I was pretty pleased with my amazing frugality this Easter. The kiddos were crazy about Easter egg hunts this year. I had to hide eggs around the house for them to find like 5-6 times the days proceeding Easter. We also took a little getaway up to Wolf Creek before Easter and flew kites, went to the Dinosaur Park, made Rice Krispie Eggs and just relaxed. It's always nice to spend time as a family. I did the Resurrection lesson with the symbolic items and scripture references in the easter eggs that I remember my mom doing for us growing up the night before Easter, and also gave them churchy books that they can take to church to help with reverence. The morning of Easter, Eli was the first to find his basket which was hidden behind the curtain in the living room. Next was Amelia, who found hers by the couch in the piano room, and Isaac finally found his behind the shower curtain in the front room. Eli got blocks, Amelia got a LaLaLoopsy and Isaac got Sea Monkeys. Luckily the Easter Bunny didn't bring too much candy this year, which is nice. :)
1 comment:
You are the most talented woman I know! And the most frugal! Millies dress is absolutely adorable and I can't believe that you made the boys pants too... All the while growing a human inside you! You go girl!
Post a Comment