

Lindsey had mentioned that she loved this scarf one time while looking through my magazines, so this scarf was the inspiration to do scarves for everyone.
Lindsey's Scarf was "Dandy" from the Autumn/Winter Edition of Rowan Magazine no.38. I used Caron Simply Soft for the black, Bernat Softy Chunky for the pink, and Red Heart Sport for the white.
Ok, Michelle's scarf was the Chic Knit Buttonhole scarf pattern. http://www.chicknits.com/olive.shtml I used Lion Brand Chenille Thick and Quick in Antique White.


I loved doing this funky chunky scarf. This one was crocheted and took the least amount of time. I loved everything about this scarf, the color, the texture, the time... everything! And doesn't Tiffany look cute in it?
This pattern was Knit Pixie's Alpaca Weave Scarf. http://www.midnightknitter.com/knitpixiepatterns/uploads/alpaca_weave_scarf.htm I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick yarn in the color Citron, and I doubled the yarn.
*The rest of the gals couldn't make it to book club that night, so I will post the rest of the pics when I give 'em to 'em!
2 comments:
I love the scarves! I added you to my blog!
Mckell! I just love you and your blog! Thanks again for my rockin scarf! I love it! xoxo
Post a Comment