I decided my blog needed a little cute boost. So, what better way than to add pictures of my kiddos! Perfect! I needed more pictures of them on here anyway. LOVE THEM!
McKell, LOVE the blog. Leave it to you to be a fun little knitting mommy. You ALMOST inspired me to pick up some knitting needles. It was so fun to see pics of Kristin, Tiff, Michelle, and Amy. I'm jealous you guys have a book club--sounds so fun. I do a book club out here, but we've been in a slump lately. Haven't read anything good in ages! Any suggestions? Your kids, are of course, adorable.
3 comments:
they are my favorites!!! :) Love ya!! -Nat
McKell,
LOVE the blog. Leave it to you to be a fun little knitting mommy. You ALMOST inspired me to pick up some knitting needles. It was so fun to see pics of Kristin, Tiff, Michelle, and Amy. I'm jealous you guys have a book club--sounds so fun. I do a book club out here, but we've been in a slump lately. Haven't read anything good in ages! Any suggestions? Your kids, are of course, adorable.
hey kell! I tagged you. Go to my blog for instructions. xoxo nat
Post a Comment