Friday, February 22, 2008

Bag Tagged

Ok.... Nat Bag-Tagged me... so here goes.

Here is what you do....
1. Take a picture of your bag.
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag. NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3. "Bag Tag" five people.

Just your typical purse/diaper bag. Notice the nice art work done by Amelia?

Alright, so you've got the obligatory planner, keys, 100 calorie packs, and silly putty. What more could you need? The wierd red ball thingy is a toy we picked up at the Discovery Gateway Musuem. It oozes this green goo when squeezed, it's a must-have as well... to keep the husband quiet in church. :)

OK...I tag Lindsey, Janell, Tiffany, Anna, and Tara.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay I did it so- NOT IT! Your purse contents were alot more interesting then mine!

Rusty and Tara said...

i have the same chapstick in and the same artwork on my purse! I'll post mine soon! We've got the sickos at our house too. I seem to be catching the worst of it, but we'll see as the week wears on....