Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day started with all of us sleeping in... which wasn't the plan. I had to hurry and get the heart toast and eggs, and pink milk ready for the kids and Dan before Isaac had to go to school, and Dan to work.
Well I got that done, and as Isaac was enjoying his breakfast in bed he said, "Mom, I love Valentine's Day". I said, "It's only gonna get better". :) And he was not disappointed... I think it's his new favorite holiday next to Christmas! He took his valentines to school, (which were glow sticks we made look like arrows shooting a heart, and the heart said "You make my heart "Glow") and came home with a bag full of love from his classmates. Then my dad took all of the girls and grandkids to lunch. After that, the grandkids got valentines surprises from Grandma and Grandpa... Bubble blowers and chocolates.

Then we had heart shaped pizza by candlelight for dinner, and said one thing we love about each other. As if all of that wasn't enough, the kids got new coloring books and crayons/fingerpaints from mom and dad, mom got flowers from dad, and dad got a gift card from mom. SPOILED!!!! But really, we are very blessed by all of the people who love us, and all of the people we have to love.

1 comment:

Tropicanna said...

You are such a great mom. I'm keeping notes so that I can borrow your ideas when I finally become a mom :) Love you!