


Well these were a quick little project. They ended up way bigger than I thought because of the bulky yarn I used, but Amelia will grow. (Hopefully) It was kind of a tough go, because the yarn was so bulky and I only used a "g" hook, but they turned out all right. I used this pattern, and then just made up the ears and the face. They are super cushy and soft though, and will definitely keep Millie's little toes toasty warm. Just in time for Easter!
5 comments:
One thing you can count on kids to do is grow! The slippers are way cute! Nice Job
Oh my heck! Those slippers are adorable!
those slippers are adorable now "hop to it" and make me some... randyism in full force right there..:)
So cute
You are a very talented woman. If you ever decided to teach a class on how to knit, let me know. I'll be the first to sign up.
Post a Comment