Ok, it's been done for awhile now, but here is Amelia's finished room. For those of you who know Amelia personally, you know she is girl with a capital G! So I wanted a really super fun girly-girly room for her, and I don't think it could get girlier if I tried. It just oozes estrogen. :)

Here is her room before. I am getting to despise the beige color that is my entire home.
Dan and I did the finish wood work, our first ever true home improvement project. Who knew Dan could be so handy? It helps that he has mad math skillz.
Getting there....
Millie couldn't hold in the excitement... and we weren't even done yet!
Accents....
Completed room.... with the chandelier off so you can see the true colors better....

And with the chandelier on.
Yea! On to Isaac's room....
3 comments:
I'm jealous! I want her room! Man- Dan's mad math skillz come in handy :)
Ok seriously! This room is SOOOO adorable! It looks amazing! You guys did such a great job! You are so creative and talented! Millie is so dang lucky! The wainscot looks great! I don't think that I could possibly use any more Exclamation points!!!!!
so cute!! I love it!
Post a Comment